Thursday, October 10, 2013

Wedding Card Book


After I got married I wanted to do something cute with all of our wedding cards because I didn't just want them sitting in a box somewhere. So I went on Pinterest {of course} and searched for ideas and the one that stood out was making a book with them. 
So I broke out the scrapbooking paper, cardboard (for the covers), the hole punch, double sided tape and some ribbon and made my wedding card book!

My book is about 6 inches wide by 8 1/3 inches tall, slightly larger than the largest card. I wanted to make sure it had enough durability and the cardboard was strong enough and thick enough to keep it standing upright to be on display. The hardest part was punching all of be holes (especially the cardboard)! I actually used some left over white ribbon from the wedding!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment